Current focus is on building roads in South Balochistan: Chairman CPEC Authority
ISLAMABAD - Chairman China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Asim Saleem Bajwa on Sunday said that current focus is on building roads in South Balochistan for better connectivity and socio economic development.
In a tweet, the Chairman CPEC Authority said that Hoshab-Awaran-Khuzdar and Awaran-Bela are in focus to transform this region.
In South Balochistan,current focus is on building roads for better connectivity and socio economic development. Hoshab-Awaran-Khuzdar &Awaran-Bela (shown dotted in purple) in focus to transform this region. #CPEC #pakistanmakingprogress pic.twitter.com/zpUj6akTjw— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 26, 2020
- PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow11:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Karachi man who orchestrated 'revenge rape' attack detained10:42 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi beat Islamabad United by 6 ...10:16 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021