Current focus is on building roads in South Balochistan: Chairman CPEC Authority
ISLAMABAD - Chairman China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Asim Saleem Bajwa on Sunday said that current focus is on building roads in South Balochistan for better connectivity and socio economic development.
In a tweet, the Chairman CPEC Authority said that Hoshab-Awaran-Khuzdar and Awaran-Bela are in focus to transform this region.
In South Balochistan,current focus is on building roads for better connectivity and socio economic development. Hoshab-Awaran-Khuzdar &Awaran-Bela (shown dotted in purple) in focus to transform this region. #CPEC #pakistanmakingprogress pic.twitter.com/zpUj6akTjw— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 26, 2020
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020