Slight improvement in CSS results as 3.32% aspirants pass written test
According to the official figures, a total of 23,025 candidates applied for the test, however, 9391 students appeared for the examination but only 312 managed to pass, resulting in a passing percentage of 3.32%, which is a slight improvement as compared to the last year statistics.
As per rules of FPSC, the candidates would now be going through Medical Examination, Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce after which they would be allocated their departments based on the final merit.
It is relevant to mention that the result of last year's crème de la crème exam of Pakistan was the worst ever as only 2.09% aspirants managed to wade through the written exam.
The FPSC had also formed a committee to look out for the reasons behind the staggering decline in passing percentage which sorted out English as the core reason for the failure of scores of aspirants.
Below is the percentage of candidates who qualified written exam of CSS in subsequent years.
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Shiekh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan win hearts with adorable BTS photos from ...02:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021