Slight improvement in CSS results as 3.32% aspirants pass written test
According to the official figures, a total of 23,025 candidates applied for the test, however, 9391 students appeared for the examination but only 312 managed to pass, resulting in a passing percentage of 3.32%, which is a slight improvement as compared to the last year statistics.
As per rules of FPSC, the candidates would now be going through Medical Examination, Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce after which they would be allocated their departments based on the final merit.
It is relevant to mention that the result of last year's crème de la crème exam of Pakistan was the worst ever as only 2.09% aspirants managed to wade through the written exam.
The FPSC had also formed a committee to look out for the reasons behind the staggering decline in passing percentage which sorted out English as the core reason for the failure of scores of aspirants.
Below is the percentage of candidates who qualified written exam of CSS in subsequent years.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020