AIOU to educate Afghan refugees in Balochistan camps
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has prepared an educational plan to provide education to Afghan Refugees, living in the camps in Balochistan province, reports Radio Pakistan on Sunday.
According to the AIOU statement, over 150 refugees have so far been registered for admission in spring-fall 2020.
It said that the university will establish two regional offices in Kalat and Ziarat while a study center has already been established in a far-flung area of Kharan.
The statement said all students will be provided books and other educational materials in their camps and exams will also be conducted at the same places.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020