AIOU to educate Afghan refugees in Balochistan camps
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has prepared an educational plan to provide education to Afghan Refugees, living in the camps in Balochistan province, reports Radio Pakistan on Sunday.
According to the AIOU statement, over 150 refugees have so far been registered for admission in spring-fall 2020.
It said that the university will establish two regional offices in Kalat and Ziarat while a study center has already been established in a far-flung area of Kharan.
The statement said all students will be provided books and other educational materials in their camps and exams will also be conducted at the same places.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020