Shraddha Kapoor diagnosed with dengue fever
However the shooting for the film is currently on hold. Reason? Shraddha informed the director Amul Gupta about her sickness after which she was taken to the hospital where the doctors after blood tests confirmed that the actress Kapoor is suffering from dengue fever.
She is advised to rest and recover before getting back to work. Shraddha is currently working on a biopic of Saina Nehwal’s when she found herself ill. We hope to see her back on the big screen well and healthy. The shooting has been postponed for now until she recovers.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021