TRUTH OR FARCE? Amir Liaquat and Waqar Zaka joining hands for this noble cause
Allegedly, Waqar Zaka is planning to do something in order to take a stand against the human rights violations in Myanmar (formerly Burma).
Using the micro blogging platform, Twitter as his medium of communication, Zaka started the trail of conversation by asking Amir Liaquat to come with him to Myanmar and rescue those whose lives are suffering on the brink of danger.
@AamirLiaquat Lets go Burma together bhai, last time I got arrested so need press visa access, let's rescue atleast one family.
— Waqar Zaka (@ZakaWaqar) September 4, 2017
Amir Liaquat immediately responded confirming that he's willing to go and will be applying for a UN Journalist Visa.
— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) September 4, 2017
The conversation ended on a rather serious note with Zaka confirming to Amir that he's willing to take the process forward and will be sending his details on Whatsapp.
What do you all make of this? Is this another publicity stunt or a serious cry for humanity? Share with us below!
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021