TRUTH OR FARCE? Amir Liaquat and Waqar Zaka joining hands for this noble cause
Allegedly, Waqar Zaka is planning to do something in order to take a stand against the human rights violations in Myanmar (formerly Burma).
Using the micro blogging platform, Twitter as his medium of communication, Zaka started the trail of conversation by asking Amir Liaquat to come with him to Myanmar and rescue those whose lives are suffering on the brink of danger.
@AamirLiaquat Lets go Burma together bhai, last time I got arrested so need press visa access, let's rescue atleast one family.
— Waqar Zaka (@ZakaWaqar) September 4, 2017
Amir Liaquat immediately responded confirming that he's willing to go and will be applying for a UN Journalist Visa.
— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) September 4, 2017
The conversation ended on a rather serious note with Zaka confirming to Amir that he's willing to take the process forward and will be sending his details on Whatsapp.
What do you all make of this? Is this another publicity stunt or a serious cry for humanity? Share with us below!
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022