Worth watching: Toddler born without lower arms comforts crying baby
But what really makes this special act even more touching is that the elder sibling, who was born without both forearms, uses the stump of his right arm to help the crying baby.
The short video shows the toddler shifting around to get hold of the pacifier and then using his chin to fix it right. The infant can be heard shrieking as the elder one tries to reach him squiggling on the green sheet to take care of the infant.
The video was posted on Instagram by Shnshoona Almzyoona and has left everyone emotional. With more than 1.5 lakh views, users have been sending love to the little ‘big’ brother.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021