Zayn Malik & Gigi Hadid celebrated Eid-ul-Azha together
The two were seen with their mothers, and Zayn shared the 'family photo' to his social media.
In an interview with the 'Evening Standard', Malik stated that he had grown up with the Islamic faith, but didn't really follow it. "I'm not currently practicing it, but I was raised in the Islamic faith, so it will always be with me, and I identify a lot with the culture," he stated.
“I take a great sense of pride and responsibility in knowing that I am the first of my kind, from my background,” he told the outlet. “I’m not currently practicing but I was raised in the Islamic faith, so it will always be with me, and I identify a lot with the culture. But I’m just me. I don’t want to be defined by my religion or my cultural background,” he added.
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadam killing case – Police seek suspect’s name be placed ...06:57 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan asks UN to probe India’s state-sponsored spying operation ...06:29 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Sindh reimposes restrictions from Monday amid spike in Covid cases05:38 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021