Here's what Priyanka Chopra has to say about engagement rumors
The 36-year-old actor said she does not feel the need to give an explanation about her relationships with anyone.
"My personal life is not for public consumption. 90% of my life is for public consumption but 10% is for me. I am a girl and I have the right to keep that to myself. My family, friendship, my relationships are things I don't think I need to defend or explain it to anyone. I am not running for the Office, so I don't think I need to give explanations," the Bollywood's desi girl said.
The actor was speaking at an interactive session titled 'Challenging the Status Quo & Forging New Paths' organized Jointly by FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) and Yes Bank.
Reports of Priyanka getting engaged to Nick started doing the rounds after she opted out of Salman Khan's Bharat and director of the film Ali Abbas Zafar dropped a hint that she left the film because of a "very special reason", which she told the makers in the "Nick of time".
Over the last two months, the 25-year-old singer and the Quantico star have been spotted on several outings, including a dinner date in New York City and a Beauty and the Beast Live in Concert show in Los Angeles.
While Nick introduced Priyanka to his family during the wedding of his cousin, the former Miss World was accompanied by the singer to India where they met her mother Madhu Chopra.
Apart from past meetings, Piggy Chops went to Singapore to attend Nick's concert.
We agree with Miss Chopra, her personal life should not be discussed by the public and she is not answerable to the public for her personal matters at all.
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022