PTI to work for strengthening Parliament: Fawad Chaudhry
PTI holding grip on majority seats in the recent elections would respect the mandate of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), he said talking to a private news channel.
Quoting Imran Khan’s statement, he said there was no need to make lobby for important slots. The decision of important portfolios would be taken by Imran Khan, he stated.
To a question about Mutahhida Quomi Movement (MQM), he said it was in the interest of MQM to unite with the leading party.
To another question, he said the results of 20 constituencies was yet to come. In response to a query, he said if a single coalition partner tried to leave the party, then there were ten more people who could join PTI.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021