PTI to work for strengthening Parliament: Fawad Chaudhry
PTI holding grip on majority seats in the recent elections would respect the mandate of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), he said talking to a private news channel.
Quoting Imran Khan’s statement, he said there was no need to make lobby for important slots. The decision of important portfolios would be taken by Imran Khan, he stated.
To a question about Mutahhida Quomi Movement (MQM), he said it was in the interest of MQM to unite with the leading party.
To another question, he said the results of 20 constituencies was yet to come. In response to a query, he said if a single coalition partner tried to leave the party, then there were ten more people who could join PTI.
- 'PTI worker' hurls shoe at PML-N's Ahsan Iqbal (VIDEO)01:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- ECP to hear Ali Gillani’s leaked video matter on Thursday01:03 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PCB mulls options to outsource biosecure bubble for remaining PSL6 ...12:43 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shalwar kameez only on campus, Peshawar university instructs female ...12:24 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- LIVE: PM Imran secures vote of confidence in NA session11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021