Saif Ali Khan isn't ready to watch daughter's debut and the reason is just adorable
According to Bollywood Hungama, "He is just petrified to watch Sara on screen. Kareena keeps urging him to watch Kedarnath. But, Saif keeps putting it off."
Sara Ali Khan's debut film released today to mixed reviews. Her performance, though, has been greatly lauded.
Director Abhishek Kapoor had sent feelers to Saif for the screening but he didn't budge. In fact, when Saif was asked if he had seen Sara's debut, he said, "No I haven’t seen Kedarnath yet. But, I will very soon."
Sara's mother Amrita Singh has seen parts of the film.
ZoomTV.com in its review of Kedarnath gave it 3.5 stars out of 5 calling it "a perfect mix of love and tragedy".
"Kedarnath is an apt debut for Sara as it gives her the opportunity to show range in her performance. So, go watch the film this weekend. You won’t have any complaints."
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202009:38 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:17 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020