Throwback video reignites speculations about Sridevi's death
Many speculations rose at the time of her death, post-mortem reports ruled her unfortunate demise was caused by “accidental drowning”.
Recently, a throwback video published by Indian publication 'BT News' has aroused new speculations. In the video from the past, the late diva can be seen sharing her desire to stay fit and look young took a toll on Sridevi’s health and may be what killed her.
A source to the late star told that “While we are mourning the untimely demise of Sridevi, it is important to remember why this may have happened to her. Society demanded that she stay slimmer and look younger than a 50-year-old, which is why she opted for surgeries.”
A doctor also gave his expert opinion on Sridevi’s death. He said, “She took a lot of hydroxyl drugs to keep her weight down. They kill your hunger, heighten your metabolic rate and makes the heart beat faster. She died because of keto diet – high proteins and zero carbs.”
The insider further added that when she met Sridevi five years ago, she was a “beautiful but sad version” of herself. “What a lot of pressure to keep her weight down, to make sure that her face has no wrinkle lines with continuous clinic visits in Southern California".
She further questioned if Bollywood needs a movement in fashion that prevents such consequences. The source continued, “The husband, who claimed to love her, should have intervened. Did he love the way she looked like his arm candy?”
Source further explained that Sridevi didn’t trust in her own beauty. She was a muse for whoever wanted to dress her.
Concluding the talk, The source told that “Such a lack of love for oneself that one’s own face is not good enough, or one’s flesh and blood have to be sucked out only so that she can wear the best of couture, is a sadness of a life that could have been lived so much better.”
What is your say on this? Let us know.
- Mother commits suicide along with 3 children in Rawalpindi12:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Eight shot dead over land dispute in KP11:10 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020