DG ISI, CPEC Authority chairman call on PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Inter-Services-Intelligence (ISI) Director General Lieutenant General Faiz Hameed on Friday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan to brief him about the law and order situation in the country.
According to the details, the premier and the country's top spymaster met at Prime Minister Office and discussed security issues, especially about the national security.
Also on Friday, Chairman of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Lt Gen (r) Asim Saleem Bajwa called on Prime Minister Imran Khan.
During the meeting, the CPEC Authority chairman briefed the prime minister about the progress on various ongoing projects under CPEC, a PM Office press release said.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019