DG ISI, CPEC Authority chairman call on PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Inter-Services-Intelligence (ISI) Director General Lieutenant General Faiz Hameed on Friday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan to brief him about the law and order situation in the country.
According to the details, the premier and the country's top spymaster met at Prime Minister Office and discussed security issues, especially about the national security.
Also on Friday, Chairman of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Lt Gen (r) Asim Saleem Bajwa called on Prime Minister Imran Khan.
During the meeting, the CPEC Authority chairman briefed the prime minister about the progress on various ongoing projects under CPEC, a PM Office press release said.
- Syed Ali Gilani: India 'conspiring to let Kashmiri leader die' during ...11:54 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019