Two PAF pilots martyred in crash near Mianwali airbase
MIANWALI – Two Pakistani pilots aboard the PAF FT-7 aircraft lost their lives when the training aircraft crashed near Mianwali Airbase on Tuesday.
The pilots have been identified as Squadron Leader Haris bin Khalid and Flying Officer Ibaadur Rehman.
According to media reports, the aircraft took off from Mianwali Airbase on a routine training flight when it met with the incident after developing some technical fault due to bad weather conditions.
The rescue service and Pakistan Army have reached the site immediately and cordoned off the area to start investigation into the matter.
According to the PAF, a board of inquiry has been ordered to determine the cause of accident.
- PIA barred from flying to US over security concerns10:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gears up efforts to tackle Covid-19 misinformation on social ...08:40 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- UK Visa Application Centres in Pakistan re-opening form July 2708:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PTCL launches customer support services in Sindhi language07:20 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020