Two PAF pilots martyred in crash near Mianwali airbase
MIANWALI – Two Pakistani pilots aboard the PAF FT-7 aircraft lost their lives when the training aircraft crashed near Mianwali Airbase on Tuesday.
The pilots have been identified as Squadron Leader Haris bin Khalid and Flying Officer Ibaadur Rehman.
According to media reports, the aircraft took off from Mianwali Airbase on a routine training flight when it met with the incident after developing some technical fault due to bad weather conditions.
The rescue service and Pakistan Army have reached the site immediately and cordoned off the area to start investigation into the matter.
According to the PAF, a board of inquiry has been ordered to determine the cause of accident.
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- At least 20 killed, over 1,000 injured after powerful earthquake hits ...12:38 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Bangladesh to play 2nd T20 at Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium ...11:38 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Fascist policies of Modi biggest threat to regional peace, says PM ...10:34 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019