Four famous food streets in Pakistan that are best for Iftar
Food serves as a perfect opportunity for people to connect and to strengthen their bonds. Why? The answer is pretty simple. It allows people to share their ideas and experiences and to catch up on different things over a mouth-watering meal.
When talking about food, one cannot forget the Iftar meal. It marks the time when Muslims all over the world break their fast which they had kept from dawn to dusk and thank the Almighty for His countless blessings.
If you are someone who is a foodie, then visiting the food streets to get an authentic taste of the local cuisines is a must; especially if it is Iftar time. The attraction is food street that offers a variety of local delights which will satiate everyone’s hunger.
In order to help you make the most of the Iftar, Jovago Pakistan brings you a list of famous food streets across the country where you can head out to in order to enjoy breaking your fast. These eateries include:
Sindhi Muslim, Karachi
Basically a roundabout, Sindhi Muslim has emerged as a popular spot for all the foodies out there. From the scrumptious BBQ items offered at Bundu Khan to mouth-watering burgers at The Sauce that are on the menu of various burger joints, the food street at Sindhi Muslim Society will certainly make you want to visit it over and over again.
Melody Food Street, Islamabad
Despite being recently opened, the Melody food street in the capital city of Pakistan has attracted a large number of people towards itself. It is located in the G-6 Markaz. You can enjoy a perfect Iftar with your friends and families, that too with some really amazing and easy on pocket deals.
Gawalmandi Food Street, Lahore
Situated in the cultural hub of Pakistan, the Gawalmandi Food Street is considered to be amongst the oldest food streets in the country. As one of the main attractions of Lahore, it was recently reopened on the insistence of the local public. While eating the various offerings of the place including paye, hareesa, haleem, murgh channay, etc. you can get a lovely scenic view of the old Lahore.
If you are a fan of Tikka and want to eat it at iftar, then visiting the Namakmandi in the city of Peshawar is a must for you. This food street is famous for its Tikka Karahi, whose aroma cannot be resisted by both foreign and local tourists. Apart from eating at any of the 30 Tikka shops which are situated at this food street, you can also explore the cultural aspect of Peshawar by exploring and enjoying scrumptious food at Namak Mandi.
With loads of happening food streets in almost every city, Pakistani are blessed to enjoy the Holy month of Ramazan to the fullest. Then, what are you waiting for? Head over to these food streets which are located in different cities of Pakistan to get an authentic taste of the culture by devouring mouthwatering food with your loved ones. Do not forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below. Jovago Pakistan is always your proud travel partner to make your travel diaries memorable.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019