Bipasha Basu claims to be mistreated in London & organizers blame her!
Just a few hours before the show started, Bipasha refused to walk, which ended up costing the organizers of India-Pakistan London Fashion Show a loss of 7,800 pounds.
Bipasha Basu's team has issued a clarification saying that the organizers hadn't honored their commitments in terms of hospitality and logistics, due to which Bipasha had to book her own accommodation and pay from her own pocket.
Bipasha responded through an Instagram post.
On the other hand, the organizers claim, the actress had reportedly asked for her stay at the Mayfair to be extended, but since there were no rooms available at the hotel, Bipasha had been provided with accommodation at another 5-star property at which the organizers were required to pay 600 pounds per night. They also claim that the couple was given a 5-pound phone recharge card, which the actress reportedly threw on the organizer's face.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022