Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers
KARACHI – Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani Friday announced that the provincial government will recruit 37,000 teachers across the province.
He stated this while speaking on the floor of the provincial assembly, adding that an advertisement in this regard had been issued but the exams could not be held due to the Covid situation in the country.
Ghani said the government would pay for the training of the teachers, and after their recruitment, it would deduct the amount from their salaries in installments.
He further revealed that the provincial government had decided to reopen 638 schools, Geo News reported.
Private schools directed to slash 20 pc fee amid ... 12:16 PM | 4 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to give a 20 percent fee concession to students of private ...
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021