BJP created Jaish-e-Mohammed, Congress leader speaks up against Modi
As per details by Indian Express, the Congress leader said the relations between India and Pakistan wouldn’t have been so strained if the BJP during its time in the government hadn’t released the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar. “Who created JeM? BJP did,” he said.
“Those who have murder cases against them, have been to jail, are in no position to question Rahul Gandhi,” said Sibal in a reference to BJP president Amit Shah, who had earlier criticised the Congress for associating itself with the disappointment of Pakistan.
The statement is a continuation of the war of words between the two national parties over the Army’s surgical strikes.
Recently, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said Prime Minister Narendra Modi was ‘hiding behind the blood of jawans’ and doing ‘dalali’ (pandering ) on their sacrifice.
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021