BJP created Jaish-e-Mohammed, Congress leader speaks up against Modi
As per details by Indian Express, the Congress leader said the relations between India and Pakistan wouldn’t have been so strained if the BJP during its time in the government hadn’t released the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar. “Who created JeM? BJP did,” he said.
“Those who have murder cases against them, have been to jail, are in no position to question Rahul Gandhi,” said Sibal in a reference to BJP president Amit Shah, who had earlier criticised the Congress for associating itself with the disappointment of Pakistan.
The statement is a continuation of the war of words between the two national parties over the Army’s surgical strikes.
Recently, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said Prime Minister Narendra Modi was ‘hiding behind the blood of jawans’ and doing ‘dalali’ (pandering ) on their sacrifice.
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021