India to completely seal borders with Pakistan by 2018
“We will start a new concept called the Border Security Grid, inputs from all border states will be taken,” Union home minister Rajnath Singh was quoted as saying by ANI.
Singh added that comprehensive monitoring would also take place along the border.
A meeting of India’s Home Ministry was held earlier which was attended by ministers of occupied Kashmir, Punjab, Gujrat and Rajasthan-the four Indian states which border Pakistan.
During the meeting it was decided that the 2,300 kilometre border with Pakistan should be sealed and radars, CCTV camera, and laser fences should be installed at the border.
“The nation’s security will never be compromised.”
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan’s biggest talent hunt sports programme ...10:28 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan imposes ban on entry from 15 countries as omicron fears grow09:49 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021