India to completely seal borders with Pakistan by 2018
“We will start a new concept called the Border Security Grid, inputs from all border states will be taken,” Union home minister Rajnath Singh was quoted as saying by ANI.
Singh added that comprehensive monitoring would also take place along the border.
A meeting of India’s Home Ministry was held earlier which was attended by ministers of occupied Kashmir, Punjab, Gujrat and Rajasthan-the four Indian states which border Pakistan.
During the meeting it was decided that the 2,300 kilometre border with Pakistan should be sealed and radars, CCTV camera, and laser fences should be installed at the border.
“The nation’s security will never be compromised.”
- CII disapproves of chemical castration of rapists11:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021