Syrian rebels reject President Assad's amnesty offer
President Bashar al-Assad had offered the rebels in Aleppo that they can live with their families if they lay down their arms. He said the rebels would not be tried for any offences.
Meanwhile, Russia, in reaction US intention to target Syrian military, has warned that any warplanes targeting Syrian foces will be shot down by Russian Air Force.
Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj-General Igor Konashenkov said in Moscow its air defense weapons in Syria stand ready to fend off any attack.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021