Zaid Ali thinks that there’s no need to be afraid of marrying at a young age
Who says you can't live happily ever after? For YouTuber Zaid Ali and wife Yumna, the honeymoon phase never ends.
In the sweetest of posts on Instagram, Ali talks about marriage and how people shouldn’t be afraid of marrying at a young age!
Sharing a lovely picture with his wife, the Pakistani-Canadian wrote,“A lot of people are scared to get married young. They feel that they won’t be able to financially afford it, but what they tend to forget is that a woman brings her rizq in your life.”
“There is no greater baraqat than that. I have witnessed this myself. Allah (swt) will always bless you with what’s in your naseeb,” he further added.
The post was so well put!
No matter what people say, Zaid Ali T is truly hubby goals and he never fails to go all out when it comes to expressing his love for his other half.
The couple tied the knot on August 20, 2017.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- UBL records profits of Rs 26.4 billion for 9M’2006:24 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- #ShameonYouMacro becomes top trend on Twitter after French ...06:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Saudi Arabia opens doors for Umrah pilgrims from Pakistan, other ...05:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- WhatsApp new feature will let you shop directly from chats05:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020