PM Imran calls National Security Committee meeting tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan summoned a meeting of the National Security Committee tomorrow (Friday) to discuss the evolving situation in neighboring Afghanistan.
Reports in local media quoting sources said internal security and some of the other issues will be discussed at the meeting attended by top military brass at the Prime Minister House.
Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rasheed, National Security Advisor Moeed Yousuf, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and some cabinet members will also attend the key meeting.
Some reports claimed that the meeting will focus on the security situation in Afghanistan and the country's narrative on it while the future strategy and border managment will be discussed at length.
More to follow...
- PTA slaps Jazz with Rs30 million fine over poor network quality11:52 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- One dead, several injured as police baton-charge MQM-P protesters in ...11:23 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Indian-origin Google CEO booked over unauthorised uploading of ...10:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- ‘SDG Investment Report 2021’ – FM Qureshi unveils Pakistan’s ...10:21 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs500 per tola in Pakistan09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Rihanna donates $15 million to climate justice04:22 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Atif Aslam praises wife Sara's 'sense of style' for picking his PSL 7 ...08:50 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Feroze Khan gears up for his first English rap single03:26 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021