Air India pilot refuses to fly without FAVOURITE FEMALE co-pilot
Around 110 passengers flying from Chennai to Male via Thiruvananthapuram in India were forced to wait in the grounded Air India plane for almost three hours following the incident.
Yahoo News reports the pilot, who had recently handed in his notice, refused to take off without his favourite female co-pilot sitting next to him. He is currently serving his notice period.
The pilot reportedly said he would not fly the plane after his request to the airline for the co-pilot was refused. Eventually the airliner acquiesced and arranged for the co-pilot to join him on the flight.
An official aviation report in 2015 revealed Air India tops the list of Indian airlines with the most cancelled and delayed flights.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- NUST ranked among top Asia's 100 universities12:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020