Air India pilot refuses to fly without FAVOURITE FEMALE co-pilot
Around 110 passengers flying from Chennai to Male via Thiruvananthapuram in India were forced to wait in the grounded Air India plane for almost three hours following the incident.
Yahoo News reports the pilot, who had recently handed in his notice, refused to take off without his favourite female co-pilot sitting next to him. He is currently serving his notice period.
The pilot reportedly said he would not fly the plane after his request to the airline for the co-pilot was refused. Eventually the airliner acquiesced and arranged for the co-pilot to join him on the flight.
An official aviation report in 2015 revealed Air India tops the list of Indian airlines with the most cancelled and delayed flights.
- 'Azadi March': Clashes erupt between police, PTI protesters in Lahore ...11:46 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Another US school shooting leaves 19 children dead11:22 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Containment, arrests as Imran-led PTI marches on Islamabad today09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022