Air India pilot refuses to fly without FAVOURITE FEMALE co-pilot
Around 110 passengers flying from Chennai to Male via Thiruvananthapuram in India were forced to wait in the grounded Air India plane for almost three hours following the incident.
Yahoo News reports the pilot, who had recently handed in his notice, refused to take off without his favourite female co-pilot sitting next to him. He is currently serving his notice period.
The pilot reportedly said he would not fly the plane after his request to the airline for the co-pilot was refused. Eventually the airliner acquiesced and arranged for the co-pilot to join him on the flight.
An official aviation report in 2015 revealed Air India tops the list of Indian airlines with the most cancelled and delayed flights.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021