Thatta to get a brand new museum
Thatta's Makli Necropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the site of one of the world's largest cemeteries and has numerous monumental tombs built between the 14th and 18th centuries designed in a synthetic funerary style characteristic of lower Sindh.
The museum is under development these days. Let's have a look at some of the pictures:
Thatta may have been the main port on the Indus during the time of Alexander the Great’s invasion. A lot of schools and universities take their students to Thatta to learn about the history of Pakistan.
There are many tourist spots at the city including the historical Makli hills, Keenjhar Lake, Shah Jahan Mosque, Gujjo Town and handicrafts enriched bazaars from where the travelers whole-heartedly buy hand-printed fabrics, glass bangles, Sindhi embroidery, and pottery, etc.
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020