Thatta to get a brand new museum
Thatta's Makli Necropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the site of one of the world's largest cemeteries and has numerous monumental tombs built between the 14th and 18th centuries designed in a synthetic funerary style characteristic of lower Sindh.
The museum is under development these days. Let's have a look at some of the pictures:
Thatta may have been the main port on the Indus during the time of Alexander the Great’s invasion. A lot of schools and universities take their students to Thatta to learn about the history of Pakistan.
There are many tourist spots at the city including the historical Makli hills, Keenjhar Lake, Shah Jahan Mosque, Gujjo Town and handicrafts enriched bazaars from where the travelers whole-heartedly buy hand-printed fabrics, glass bangles, Sindhi embroidery, and pottery, etc.
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Sprint to Glasgow’: Pakistan PM Imran Khan to address global ...09:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- AirSial's second A320 lands in Sialkot (VIDEO)09:08 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian FAKE NEWS about 'transfer of foreign ...08:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Minor girl tortured by employers in Faisalabad (VIDEO)08:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020