Thatta to get a brand new museum
Thatta's Makli Necropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the site of one of the world's largest cemeteries and has numerous monumental tombs built between the 14th and 18th centuries designed in a synthetic funerary style characteristic of lower Sindh.
The museum is under development these days. Let's have a look at some of the pictures:
Thatta may have been the main port on the Indus during the time of Alexander the Great’s invasion. A lot of schools and universities take their students to Thatta to learn about the history of Pakistan.
There are many tourist spots at the city including the historical Makli hills, Keenjhar Lake, Shah Jahan Mosque, Gujjo Town and handicrafts enriched bazaars from where the travelers whole-heartedly buy hand-printed fabrics, glass bangles, Sindhi embroidery, and pottery, etc.
- Court moved seeking independent commission to probe Saqib Nisar’s ...03:52 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PTI leader shot dead in Sindh03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Hassan Ali joins Waqar Younis, Imran Khan in elite list after taking ...02:25 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Debt-ridden journalist hangs himself after being fired01:51 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021