Pakistan sends medicines, food items for Beirut explosion victims
ISLAMABAD - A plane-load carrying relief assistance of 8 tons of medicines and food items from Pakistan reached Beirut.
According to a statement by Foreign Office Spokesperson, the relief assistance was sent as an expression of Pakistan's solidarity with the Lebanese people, and to help alleviate the sufferings of those affected by the massive explosions in Beirut on 4 August 2020.
Ambassador of Pakistan to Lebanon Najeeb Durrani handed over the assistance at the Rafic Hariri International Airport.
The relief goods were received by senior officials of the Lebanon's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants and the Lebanese Armed Forces.
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020