White House dismisses Donald Trump's call to bar all Muslims in United States
In a statement the White House said that Trump's latest demand is part of his presidential campaign which purely based on 'fear and weaknesses' of US nationals.
Mr Donald Trump have been making such enraged statement to intensify the fear of Americans to build a strong support for his campaign, it said.
According to New York Times, Trump had stated "I love the Muslims" in September this year, the month which marked 14th anniversary of 9/11 attacks.
However in the latest statement the presidential aspirant seems to have gone at 180 degree where he demanded a complete ban on Muslims in United States until the authorities can figure out what was going on actually.
When asked what factors have pushed him to make the call, Trump responded in a single word "Death."
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Dozen injured in Balochistan football ground blast10:15 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021