Food prices to be stabilized in coming months: Food Minister
ISLAMABAD - Minister for National Food Security and Research Makhdum Khusro Bakhtiyar said that food prices to be stabilized in coming months.
Talking to IMF staff Mission in Islamabad, the minister said that bumper wheat crop is expected this year and there would no issue of wheat supply in the coming months.
He said that the government is taking all necessary measures for the management of food inflation and food prices in the country would be stabilized.
- Iran will never hold talks with US under pressure, says Hassan ...11:41 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Anti-polio campaign begins across the country today10:48 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- At least six dead, dozens hospitalized due to 'poisonous' gas leakage ...09:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Shahid Afridi and wife welcome 5th baby girl01:41 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019