Amir Liaquat and Taher Shah Part 2: Celebrity host apologizes to Angel star in Ramazan show
Back in 2013, Liaqat had poked fun of Shah on his show, where the singer appeared to promote his first viral hit 'Eye to eye'.
Taher Shah made another appearance on Amir Liaqat's marathon Ramazan show on Tuesday. But it was Amir Liaqat who stole the show, entering the studio with's Shah's YouTube hit "Angel" playing in background. He also wore a blue robe and wings, much like the costumes Shah had designed for the Angel video.
“Today, I am wearing your beautiful Angel dress," he said to Shah.
However, as Liaqat explained, there was a point to all the pageantry. "I would like to tell the world that it is very easy to make fun of someone, to mock someone, but there are very few people who spread happiness and Taher Shah is one of those who has spread happiness to all of us,” he said.
“He has made Pakistan proud… when his song was released, the whole world didn’t just listen to it, but also appreciated it,” Liaqat added.
Read more: 6 Ramadan Shows We Don’t Want to Watch
Here is a video of Liaqat apparently mocking Shah on his show in 2013.
- Pakistan's Covid cases cross 5,000-mark for the first time since ...09:28 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 January 202208:41 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021