Babar Awan's mother passes away
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader renowned lawyer Babar Awan's mother has passed away in Rawalpindi.
Awan announced the demise of Begum Zaibunnissa Malik on his Twitter handle.
My mother, Begum Zaibunnissa Malik, has passed away. Her namaza e janaza will be held at Zaildar House, Village Hothla, Tehsil Kahuta, District Rawalpindi at 4:30pm today.— Babar Awan (@BabarAwanPK) March 8, 2020
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, pic.twitter.com/PEz1phKcmm
The funeral prayers for the departed soul will be offered at Zaildar House, Village Hothla, Tehsil Kahuta, District Rawalpindi at 4:30pm today.
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 15 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,56607:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- PAF aircraft carrying medical equipment from China arrives Pakistan04:52 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019