Babar Awan's mother passes away
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader renowned lawyer Babar Awan's mother has passed away in Rawalpindi.
Awan announced the demise of Begum Zaibunnissa Malik on his Twitter handle.
My mother, Begum Zaibunnissa Malik, has passed away. Her namaza e janaza will be held at Zaildar House, Village Hothla, Tehsil Kahuta, District Rawalpindi at 4:30pm today.— Babar Awan (@BabarAwanPK) March 8, 2020
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, pic.twitter.com/PEz1phKcmm
The funeral prayers for the departed soul will be offered at Zaildar House, Village Hothla, Tehsil Kahuta, District Rawalpindi at 4:30pm today.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020