Pakistani soldier wounded in Afghan cross border firing
RAWALPINDI – One Pakistani soldier wounded after extremists from Afghanistan resorted to firing across the border at a military checkpoint in Bajaur District, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.
According to military's media wing, Pakistani troops promptly responded to the attack. Pakistan has consistently been requesting Afghanistan to ensure effective border management.
"Pakistan strongly condemns the use of Afghan soil by terrorists for activities against Pakistan," the statement added.
Three days ago, four FC personnel embraced had martyrdom and six others suffered injuries in a cross-border attack from Afghanistan.
The names of the martyred FC personnel are Hawaldar Noor Zaman, Sepoy Shakeel Abbas, Sepoy Ahsanullah, and Naik Sultan.
Four FC soldiers martyred, six injured in ... 12:28 PM | 5 May, 2021
QUETTA – At least four troops of the Frontier Corps were martyred while six others were wounded after suspected ...
- Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’ honours Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat03:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021