US voices concern over Iran's plans to increase nuclear activity
WASHINGTON - The United States (US) has raised concern on Iran 's plans to increase its nuclear activity.
Iran’s plans to increase its nuclear activity at Fordow raise concerns that Iran is positioning itself for a rapid nuclear breakout. It is now time for all nations to reject its nuclear extortion and increase pressure.— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) November 7, 2019
“It is now time for all nations to reject its nuclear extortion and increase pressure”, he added.
Earlier, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Iran in its latest step back from a troubled 2015 agreement with major powers will resume uranium enrichment at an underground plant south of Tehran.
Addressing to state television, President Hassan Rouhani said we are starting injecting gas at Fordow on Wednesday.
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- President Trump to visit Pakistan soon: FM Qureshi03:41 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019