Atif Aslam mocks ‘Mere Paas Tum Ho' drama's viral dialogue
LAHORE - Pakistani famous TV actor Adnan Siddiqui has recently shared a video on his Instagram in which singer Atif Aslam is seen mocking one of the viral dialogues of Meray Pass Hu Tum drama serial.
Ever since the last episode got on aired, Humayun Saeed's dialogue, “Is dou takay ki larki ke liye aap mujhe 50 million de rhay thay?"[You were paying me 50 million for this worthless woman]," caused a hype on social media.
Giving his funny take on the dialogue from the serial, Atif took a hilarious jibe at Adnan as the two artists were killing time during transit at the Dubai airport.
Here is the hilarious post:
The dialogue also became the centre of memes on social media. Earlier, Adnan had responded to one of the memes saying, “Haha good one! But the amount I offered to Danish was inclusive of taxes. Smart businessman, you see! Thank you, everyone, for appreciation and watching Mere Paas Tum Ho, please continue showing your love".
Earlier, the drama had drawn in quite a lot of ire on social media over the line on the context of it glorifying misogyny and objectifying women.
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Date announced for FA, FSC results 2020 in Punjab07:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Gujranwala policeman booked for allegedly raping girl at home07:40 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020