PM Imran approves three new Special Economic Zones in Islamabad, Punjab and Sindh
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf-led federal government has approved three new Special Economic Zones (SEZs) in Islamabad, Punjab and Sindh.
Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired the meeting in Islamabad where the approval took the total number of SEZs elevated to 20.
The approval for three new Special Economic Zones include National Science and Technology Park, Islamabad; JW-SEZ China-Pakistan SEZ, Raiwind, Punjab; and Dhabeji SEZ, Sindh, was given at 6th meeting of Board of Approvals for Special Economic Zones on Wednesday.
The Prime Minister directed the concerned departments that the provision of utilities such as gas, electricity in the SEZs should be accorded foremost priority.
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Muzaffarabad-based journalist body kicks off ‘Green and Clean ...07:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020