Missing SECP officer Sajid Gondal returns home in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD – In a major development, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) officer Sajid Gondal, who was missing for last few days, returned home Tuesday night.
The officer in a tweet said, “I am back and safe, and I am thankful to all friends who were worried for me”.
I am back and safe, and I am thankful to all friends who were worried for me.— Sajid Gondal (@sgondal) September 8, 2020
He has not shared further details about her abduction.
Earlier today, Prime Minister Imran Khan has taken notice of the disappearance of the officer from the capital city and formed a committee on the matter.
He also ordered the quick recovery of the SECP officer.
On Monday, the Islamabad High Court (IHC) expressed anger over the officials for not recovering Gondal. It also ordered authorities to recover the official till September 18.
Earlier this month, Sajid Gondal was allegedly abducted when he was going back to home from office. His vehicle was found parked near an official department in Islamabad.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:33 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 07 July 202208:13 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022