Samina Ahmed ties the knot with Manzar Sehbai
KARACHI - Veteran actors Samina Ahmed and Manzar Sehbai recently tied the knot in an intimate ceremony. The news of their marriage has been doing rounds on social media along with a photo. They got married on April 4 in Lahore according to reports.
Congratulatory messages poured in for the couple after the news of their wedding went viral on social media. The actors or fellow industry insiders, however, didn’t make any announcement publicly.
Earlier, Samina was married to filmmaker Fareed Ahmad who passed away in 1993. The newly-weds will be seen in an upcoming web series soon.
Here, wishing a blessed life ahead to the newlyweds!
- 'Depth of misogyny’ – HRCP demands apology from Imran Khan over ...01:58 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature ...01:14 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Turkey’s defence minister calls on Pakistan Army chief12:19 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan court awards 29-year jail term to man over rape, child ...11:55 AM | 21 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz congratulates Chinese President Xi on 71st anniversary of ...11:26 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022