Samina Ahmed ties the knot with Manzar Sehbai
KARACHI - Veteran actors Samina Ahmed and Manzar Sehbai recently tied the knot in an intimate ceremony. The news of their marriage has been doing rounds on social media along with a photo. They got married on April 4 in Lahore according to reports.
Congratulatory messages poured in for the couple after the news of their wedding went viral on social media. The actors or fellow industry insiders, however, didn’t make any announcement publicly.
Earlier, Samina was married to filmmaker Fareed Ahmad who passed away in 1993. The newly-weds will be seen in an upcoming web series soon.
Here, wishing a blessed life ahead to the newlyweds!
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020