33 years of marriage and friendship today - Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar are inspirations for Bollywood
Shabana posted a tweet earlier today expressing her joy about her anniversary:
Its our 33rd wedding anniversary and we can still smile together ..Somewhere something went right mashallah . 🙏🌺💕 pic.twitter.com/EOAoEYtaW3— Azmi Shabana (@AzmiShabana) December 9, 2017
Hrithik Roshan, being a true romantic, wished the iconic couple a very happy anniversary and suggested that they should write a book about their life spent together.
So sweet. He seems to be sharing an amusing secret and you seem unable to control your laughter. A moment often shared by college sweethearts:) You & Javed uncle must pen down your journey together. Will be so inspiring. Happy anniversary @Javedakhtarjadu n @AzmiShabana https://t.co/EL4ooytQXB— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) December 9, 2017
Shabana Azmi proved she is the queen of witty remarks with this response:
My friends marvel that I still find him hilarious after all these years .. the secret lies in the fact that we meet so infrequently😜😜 https://t.co/1zzDVHFNmc— Azmi Shabana (@AzmiShabana) December 9, 2017
Director and producer, Farah Khan, joined in and tweeted:
As for Javed Akhtar?
He already did the most romantic thing a lyricist can do by writing 'Kathayi Aankhon Waali Aik Larki' for his beloved wife Shabana Azmi, for the movie 'Duplicate' in 1998.
Here's the song for those of you who have forgotten:
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021