Are you a Pakistani girl, above 30, & still unmarried? You MUST have heard these taunts
The best ones get taken first. The second best get taken next. Those who are still not taken are viewed as 'leftovers'.
No, we are not discussing the sale of kurtis on a pret store, nor the international branded shoes on the rack of a shoe store. But we are talking about the WOMEN in Pakistan. Intelligent, talented each interestingly wonderful, regardless of whether she is ready to be a homemaker or a working woman. It is despicable to see how this society sees them if they are still unmarried.
Pakistani girls have been facing different types of difficulties in marrying when they reach a certain age.
The SKIN COLOR FACTOR:
There are different type of classes of women in Pakistan. Pakistani girls have built their own high pitch confidence level among boys. There is no reason to ignore them for marriage except 'COLOR and BEAUTY' factor. This unreasonable factor does not only affects the lives of the girls however it ends up in suicide and ultimate DEPRESSION.
THE MONETARY GAINS:
Not only this, unreal reasons still exist. Some come with a reason of fiscal health, which is more than just a beauty contest. Nowadays girls and boys are independent enough to build their own decisions regarding their marriage, but here comes a typical Mindset FAMILY, who plays a role of 'SULTAN RAHI' between them. These kind of families are more inclined towards the financial status of a girl or vice versa. This sick approach of bringing wealthy girl doesn’t exist for long as she equally demands the same from her in-laws.
PRESSURIZING THE PARENTS:
Furthermore, if a girl reaches the age of marriage, typical 'Aunties' starts bugging her and her mother. Sometimes, parents are too pressurized which push them to make quick decisions for their girls, however, we know that bonding with a completely different family is difficult and time-consuming for a girl. But, this is a 'GIRL' who accepts every decision for the sake of her family in the end.
WHY MARRY AT ALL? THE GIRL IS INDEPENDENT:
Another aspect we need to discuss here is that the collective sentiments which are gradually and consistently developing among the Pakistan's urban and financially strong women are 'why to marry at all' if one has to experience so much scrutiny, mortification and even dismissal?'
WHY DOES THE GIRL FACE REJECTION, AND NOT THE MAN?
This again brings up other legitimate issues of WHY it should be a woman who serves the tea trolley when the potential suitors and their families come to see her? Why it should be a woman who even bears the rejection or dismissal; and on what premises? These such issues are also one main cause that why majority girls are still in a waiting tenure.
YOU ARE NOT A LEFT-OVER, BE PATIENT:
Marriage is an essential part in a person's life. It is a guarantee of a long term bonding and an all the more balanced life and is something that most men and women go for. Having said that, nobody should be made to feel second rate for not having been picked by suitors. A girl must learn to ERASE this stance in her life that she is not a 'LEFTOVER' at all.
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 January 202108:45 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021