Are you a Pakistani girl, above 30, & still unmarried? You MUST have heard these taunts
The best ones get taken first. The second best get taken next. Those who are still not taken are viewed as 'leftovers'.
No, we are not discussing the sale of kurtis on a pret store, nor the international branded shoes on the rack of a shoe store. But we are talking about the WOMEN in Pakistan. Intelligent, talented each interestingly wonderful, regardless of whether she is ready to be a homemaker or a working woman. It is despicable to see how this society sees them if they are still unmarried .
Pakistani girls have been facing different types of difficulties in marrying when they reach a certain age.
The SKIN COLOR FACTOR:
There are different type of classes of women in Pakistan. Pakistani girls have built their own high pitch confidence level among boys. There is no reason to ignore them for marriage except 'COLOR and BEAUTY' factor. This unreasonable factor does not only affects the lives of the girls however it ends up in suicide and ultimate DEPRESSION.
THE MONETARY GAINS:
Not only this, unreal reasons still exist. Some come with a reason of fiscal health, which is more than just a beauty contest. Nowadays girls and boys are independent enough to build their own decisions regarding their marriage , but here comes a typical Mindset FAMILY, who plays a role of 'SULTAN RAHI' between them. These kind of families are more inclined towards the financial status of a girl or vice versa. This sick approach of bringing wealthy girl doesn’t exist for long as she equally demands the same from her in-laws.
PRESSURIZING THE PARENTS:
Furthermore, if a girl reaches the age of marriage , typical 'Aunties' starts bugging her and her mother. Sometimes, parents are too pressurized which push them to make quick decisions for their girls, however, we know that bonding with a completely different family is difficult and time-consuming for a girl . But, this is a 'GIRL' who accepts every decision for the sake of her family in the end.
WHY MARRY AT ALL? THE GIRL IS INDEPENDENT:
Another aspect we need to discuss here is that the collective sentiments which are gradually and consistently developing among the Pakistan's urban and financially strong women are 'why to marry at all' if one has to experience so much scrutiny, mortification and even dismissal?'
WHY DOES THE GIRL FACE REJECTION, AND NOT THE MAN?
This again brings up other legitimate issues of WHY it should be a woman who serves the tea trolley when the potential suitors and their families come to see her? Why it should be a woman who even bears the rejection or dismissal; and on what premises? These such issues are also one main cause that why majority girls are still in a waiting tenure.
YOU ARE NOT A LEFT-OVER, BE PATIENT:
Marriage is an essential part in a person's life. It is a guarantee of a long term bonding and an all the more balanced life and is something that most men and women go for. Having said that, nobody should be made to feel second rate for not having been picked by suitors. A girl must learn to ERASE this stance in her life that she is not a 'LEFTOVER' at all.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019