Firdous Ashiq Awan hospitalized with chest pain
ISLAMABAD - Firdous Ashiq Awan has been admitted to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PMIMS) after she complained about pain in her chest, on Tuesday (today).
A spokesman for the hospital also confirmed that the politician has been hospitalized, reports Geo News.
However, a spokesperson of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting said the health condition of Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan was better after getting medical treatment at a hospital.
The PTI leader had to get medical treatment from the hospital due to the reaction of medicine which she had taken to get relief from tooth pain.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020