Firdous Ashiq Awan hospitalized with chest pain
ISLAMABAD - Firdous Ashiq Awan has been admitted to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PMIMS) after she complained about pain in her chest, on Tuesday (today).
A spokesman for the hospital also confirmed that the politician has been hospitalized, reports Geo News.
However, a spokesperson of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting said the health condition of Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan was better after getting medical treatment at a hospital.
The PTI leader had to get medical treatment from the hospital due to the reaction of medicine which she had taken to get relief from tooth pain.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019