Pakistan Army chief discusses Afghan peace process with President Ghani
KABUL - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reached in Afghanistan’s Kabul today (Tuesday) and met Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to discuss ways to improve bilateral relations.
According to media details, Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa also deliberated on matters related to border management.
Pakistan’s special envoy to Afghanistan Muhammad Sadiq is also with the delegation that meets the Afghan President in Kabul.
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020