Rubina Ashraf is recovering, confirms daughter
The COVID-19 pandemic has been spreading like wildfire around the world, and on the internet, so has misinformation and fake rumours about the disease.
Last week, veteran TV actor Rubina Ashraf was tested positive for Covid-19. Reports of the actor being in a critical condition circulated over the weekend, as she battled the illness.
She had quarantined herself to stay safe and protect other around her as well.
Fellow celebs requested fans to pray for Rubina’s health to improve.
However, Rubina’s daughter, Minna Tariq took to Instagram to clarify that her mother is slowly recovering.
“I request everyone to please avoid spreading misinformation about my mother Rubina Ashraf, she is fine and recovering,” Tariq wrote.
“Please pray for her speedy recovery. Regards Minna Tariq,” she added.
Previously, Sakina Samo, who also tested positive for coronavirus, expressed her rage when a journalist spread false news of her death.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan becomes permanent member of SCO Youth Council07:57 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020