PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb tests positive for COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb coronavirus test has returned as positive.
In a tweet today (Tuesday), PML-N senior leader Ahsan Iqbal said “My prayers for Maryam Aurangzeb & her mother for speediest recovery from Corona. Ameen! She is party’s bold voice. We are all proud of her most valuable contribution”.
My prayers for Maryam Aurangzeb & her mother for speediest recovery from Corona. Ameen! She is party’s bold voice. We are all proud of her most valuable contribution.— Ahsan Iqbal (@betterpakistan) June 9, 2020
On Monday, former premier and Pakistan Muslim League--Nawaz (PML-N) leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s corona test has returned as positive.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has quarantined himself at home after contracting the virus.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020