COVID-19: Sindh hints to ban public transport again over SOPs violation
KARACHI - The Sindh government has hinted to suspend public transport again over violation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) issued to curtail the spread of coronvirus.
Sindh Transport and Mass Transit Minister Awais Qadir Shah said that the decision will be taken if the violation of SOPs continues in the province, adding that the traffic police officers are also not cooperating in current situation.
So far, the number of positive cases has surged to 108,317 in Pakistan and after 105 deaths by novel coronavirus in one day the nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 2,172.
- Monsoon rains likely to strengthen in Sindh from Monday03:27 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students ...01:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar01:48 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020