COVID-19: Sindh hints to ban public transport again over SOPs violation
KARACHI - The Sindh government has hinted to suspend public transport again over violation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) issued to curtail the spread of coronvirus.
Sindh Transport and Mass Transit Minister Awais Qadir Shah said that the decision will be taken if the violation of SOPs continues in the province, adding that the traffic police officers are also not cooperating in current situation.
So far, the number of positive cases has surged to 108,317 in Pakistan and after 105 deaths by novel coronavirus in one day the nationwide tally of fatalities has jumped to 2,172.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020