COAS Bajwa assures business community of complete support
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday affirmed Pakistan Army’s complete support to the business community in the "economic uplift" of the country.
A statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that army chief made the remarks when he met a delegation of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI).
COAS appreciated FPCCI for its role in the "development of commercial and industrial hubs in Pakistan". They also discussed the "evolving regional economic environment".
"[COAS] appreciated role of business community in economic uplift of Pakistan and affirmed Pakistan Army’s complete support," said the ISPR.
It also said that the delegation acknowledged the army’s role and sacrifices in ensuring a secure and enabling environment for economic prosperity in Pakistan.
COAS Bajwa, Chinese ambassador discuss CPEC, ... 09:14 PM | 9 Jun, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Nong Rong, Ambassador of China to Pakistan, on Wednesday called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief ...
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021