Hamza Ali Abbasi pays a sweet tribute to his mother, sister and wife on International Women's Day
On Sunday, women came out in force to celebrate our social, economic, cultural and political achievements and to push for gender parity.
Many people, including celebs, spent the day spreading inspirational messages and paying tribute to the kick-ass women in their life.
Former actor Hamza Ali Abbasi celebrated International Women’s Day by honouring the ladies who play an influential role in his life.
Taking to Instagram, the actor shared a photo of his mother, sister and wife, writing: Thank you, Allah, for surrounding me with these powerful, skilled, accomplished & independent women so I can feel loved, secure and have the freedom to pursue my goals."
Thankyou Allah for surrounding me with these powerful, skilled, accomplished & independent women so i can feel loved, secure and have the freedom to pursue my goals. Thankyou Allah for making me a proud son, a grateful brother & a thankful husband...❤#InternationalWomensDay pic.twitter.com/srz7P4TeZd— Hamza Ali Abbasi (@iamhamzaabbasi) March 8, 2020
"Thankyou Allah for making me a proud son, a grateful brother & a thankful husband... #InternationalWomensDay," concluded Abbasi.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020