Pakistan exempts New Zealand’s cricket players from covid test at airport
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) has exempted the players of New Zealand cricket team from undergoing Covid-19 test at airport, it emerged on Thursday.
Reports said that the decision has been taken after the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) requested for exemption.
The New Zealand side will arrive in Islamabad on Saturday from Bangladesh for three ODIs and five T20Is, which will be played from 17 September to 3 October.
However, it has not be revealed whether the players will take test for coronavirus after reaching hotels.
It is pertinent to mention that Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, South Africa, Nepal are among 11 countries that are still in Category C of countries facing travel restrictions.
However, the authority has allowed the Pakistani citizens to travel back home from Category C countries but a COVID-19 test would be mandatory for them.
Pakistan announces squad for T20 World Cup, New ... 11:23 AM | 6 Sep, 2021
LAHORE – Pakistan cricket board selectors have named an experienced, 15-player squad for the upcoming Twenty20 ...
- Covid19: Pakistan reports 516 new infections, 13 deaths in a day09:58 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:23 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 October 202109:10 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021