Bilal Maqsood tests positive for Covid-19
Popular singer Bilal Maqsood has contracted coronavirus.
On Sunday, the Strings vocalist was having a Q&A session with fans on Instagram. Bilal shared the news while responding to a question by a fan, who was concerned about Anwar Maqsood and their whole family.
The singer revealed that he has tested positive for coronavirus but the rest of the family is safe.
"I've tested positive, but we are all fine," he wrote.
We wish him a swift recovery.
Over 176,000 people have been infected by the novel coronavirus in Pakistan.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020