Aquaman star Amber Heard could face 3 years in prison for manipulating evidence
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are back in the new yet again for their scandalous divorce.
The legal drama surrounding Aquaman star Amber Heard and her ex-husband, Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp, has taken another turn following shocking accusations against the actress, who claimed that Depp had physically assaulted her during their 18-month-long marriage.
Heard could potentially face three years in prison if she is found guilty of tampering evidence to pin down her ex-husband. This comes after a judge overruled Heard’s plea to dismiss Depp's $50 million defamation case against her. The actor, reportedly, provided nearly 90 surveillance footage evidence supporting his defamation case.
Depp and Heard first met on the sets of ‘The Rum Diary’ in 2009 and began dating in 2012. They later got married in 2015 and soon filed for divorce.
The former couple’s messy divorce battle has been put on hold due to Coronavirus.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020