Mexican woman embraces Islam, marries Karachi man
KARACHI – It was love at first 'like' when a Mexican woman Sonia Elizabeth fell in love with Muhammad Amir, a resident of Karachi. Both got connected on social media, and tied knot in Karachi on Tuesday.
Sonia who hailed from Mexico fell in love with Amir, which made her travel all the way to Pakistan, where she married him, before converting to Islam. Later, she embraced Islam and was named Zainab.
It all started when the ‘lovebirds’ met online. Both claim they fell in love which made the woman leave the family and native country.
Earlier, many of the American, Czech, and Danish women have also travelled to Pakistan to find the ‘love of their lives.’
Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man ... 10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – A 23-year-old man in Punjab's Gujranwala district has married a 65-year-old Czech woman, who is also in ...
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Traffic warden in viral video wins PM Imran's heart08:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021