Mexican woman embraces Islam, marries Karachi man
KARACHI – It was love at first 'like' when a Mexican woman Sonia Elizabeth fell in love with Muhammad Amir, a resident of Karachi. Both got connected on social media, and tied knot in Karachi on Tuesday.
Sonia who hailed from Mexico fell in love with Amir, which made her travel all the way to Pakistan, where she married him, before converting to Islam. Later, she embraced Islam and was named Zainab.
It all started when the ‘lovebirds’ met online. Both claim they fell in love which made the woman leave the family and native country.
Earlier, many of the American, Czech, and Danish women have also travelled to Pakistan to find the ‘love of their lives.’
Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man ... 10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – A 23-year-old man in Punjab's Gujranwala district has married a 65-year-old Czech woman, who is also in ...
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022