Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man marries 65-year-old Czech woman (DP Excusive)
LAHORE – A 23-year-old man in Punjab's Gujranwala district has married a 65-year-old Czech woman, who is also in love with him and has come to Pakistan to marry him.
Abdullah, who paints houses for a living in Verpal Chattha, shared his story with Daily Pakistan that how their love affair went on for about three years when he repeatedly proposed to her and she kept saying no. However, the young lover did not lose hope and persisted in his quest to woo her and finally succeeded in winning her over.
The bride, who had never married and used to be a teacher of German and English languages in the Czech Republic, said she had to fight with the Pakistani embassy in Prague to get a visa to come to the South Asian country and marry her beau.
Abdullah, who studied till the ninth grade and seemed to not know about menopause, said he would like to have lots of children with his wife. He added that his marriage to the foreign woman had raised his status in his kin and even those who did not respect him earlier, now invite him over to their houses with his wife.
Abdullah also said he had not married for the sake of visa and did not care about it. He said his love is pure. However, his wife said she would like to live in the Czech Republic and that the couple were waiting for the coronavirus-lockdown to end so they could travel and live there.
The Pakistani man with three wives interviewed ... 09:07 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
Sialkot’s Adnan “AD” Butt is a unique individual in the Pakistani society. He has three wives and is ...
- UBL continues to have a stellar 2021; 9M profits of Rs 39 billion, up ...02:50 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: South Africa elect to bowl first against Windies02:36 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Pakistan ready to take on New Zealand today01:30 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani man wins Dubai lottery worth Rs2.5 billion12:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran and Chinese President Xi vow to strengthen bilateral ties11:30 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021