Man falls to death while taking selfie at Lahore Fort
LAHORE – A 50-year-old man died after falling from a 200 feet high wall of Lahore Fort on Saturday.
The man is identified as Munir, who was clicking selfies from a high wall and slipped during the adventure.
He got seriously injured after the incident. Rescue 1122 teams provided him first-aid and also shifted him to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.
The walled city spokesperson said that the deceased hailed from Sheikhupura. He fell from the 200-feet high wall in a bid to take a selfie from a heightened wall.
The administration asked him repeatedly to refrain from climbing up the wall, however, he ignored their warnings and falls to his death, he added.
Man risks life for drowning stranger in Chitral ... 05:20 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
MINGORA – Proving that not all superheroes wear capes, a youngster risked his life to save an elderly man from ...
- Pakistani PM Imran tells Taliban not to ban women's education11:59 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Trudeau’s Liberal Party narrowly wins Canada elections11:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021