Pakistan expresses condolences on sad demise of Indonesian Consul General
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has expressed condolence on the demise of Indonesian Consul General in Karachi, Totok Prianamto, due to cardiac arrest.
Consul General Totok Prianamto played an important role in strengthening bilateral relations between Pakistan and Indonesia, and we deeply value his positive contributions, said Foreign Office in a statement.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the late Consul General Totok Prianamto’s family and friends. We also convey our deepest condolences to the brotherly Government of Indonesia,” it added.
Indonesian Consul General dies of Covid-19 in ... 10:25 PM | 9 Jan, 2021
KARACHI – Indonesian Consul General in Karachi Totok Prianamto died on Saturday afternoon after two-week battle ...
Totok Prianamto died on Saturday afternoon after two-week battle with the coronavirus infection.
The diplomat was under treatment for COVID-19 at South City Hospital-Clifton for the past two weeks.
He suffered severe heart attack and breathed his last at around 4:00 p.m on Saturday.
Mr. Prianamto's body will be airlifted to his homeland as soon as the medico-legal formalities are completed, according to the Consul for Information and Socio-Cultural Affairs at Consulate of Indonesia.
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021