Pakistan expresses condolences on sad demise of Indonesian Consul General
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has expressed condolence on the demise of Indonesian Consul General in Karachi, Totok Prianamto, due to cardiac arrest.
Consul General Totok Prianamto played an important role in strengthening bilateral relations between Pakistan and Indonesia, and we deeply value his positive contributions, said Foreign Office in a statement.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the late Consul General Totok Prianamto’s family and friends. We also convey our deepest condolences to the brotherly Government of Indonesia,” it added.
Indonesian Consul General dies of Covid-19 in ... 10:25 PM | 9 Jan, 2021
KARACHI – Indonesian Consul General in Karachi Totok Prianamto died on Saturday afternoon after two-week battle ...
Totok Prianamto died on Saturday afternoon after two-week battle with the coronavirus infection.
The diplomat was under treatment for COVID-19 at South City Hospital-Clifton for the past two weeks.
He suffered severe heart attack and breathed his last at around 4:00 p.m on Saturday.
Mr. Prianamto's body will be airlifted to his homeland as soon as the medico-legal formalities are completed, according to the Consul for Information and Socio-Cultural Affairs at Consulate of Indonesia.
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021